Know Your Options
Medicare Tips & Tools
If you have any questions at all, or would like to set up a time to talk, consultations are FREE and there is no obligation to purchase.
Questions to Ask Yourself
during Medicare’s Open Enrollment period:
- Has my health changed in any major way this year?
- Has my financial situation changed in any major way?
- Am I taking any new or different medications?
- Have my premiums increased?
- Have my copayments increased?
- Is my doctor still in the plan?
- Are the medications I’m taking still in the plan?
- Is my preferred pharmacy still in the plan?
If any of your answers cause concern, you should take a look at other plans to see if they better meet your needs and budget.
Look closely though. For example, if prescription coverage has increased, before you choose another less expensive plan, be sure that plan still covers the medications you take.